SCHEDULE: This program has four modules. Imago Foundation Part 1 and Part 2, Imago Skills Module 2, and Imago Skills Module 3.
Each session will meet from 10:00am-6:00pm (Eastern Standard Time).
2023-2024 Imago Clinical Training
Days 1-2: November 3-4, 2023
Days 3-4: December 1-2, 2023
Module 2 (Days 5-8): January 25-28, 2024
Module 3 (Days 9-12): March 14-17, 2024
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS:email@example.com
Registration InstructionsLOCATION: This is an online virtual training presented via Zoom. You will receive login information via email the week of the workshop. COST: $3,000 for the Level 1 Training.*(Please see Tuition section below for more details) DISCOUNTS: GRAD STUDENTS: If you are a grad student, we are offering a 15% scholarship on the Imago Clinical Training. IMAGO COHORT: In an effort to build community, we are offering scholarships if three or more therapists register together! You will receive a 10% fee reduction in each of your registrations. Please contact Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org for discount codes or if you have any questions! CEUs: CEUs have been applied for for LPC, LCSW, and MFT from GA LPCA for Days 1-2 and 3-4 (20 hours for each) QUESTIONS? Email Allison Dragony at email@example.com
Learn Imago therapy:
- Learn the basic Imago skills to facilitate conversations with couples in order to reduce conflict and increase connection and safety.
- Learn the four meta-theories that provide insight into the conflict which can arise in long term romantic relationships and committed partnerships.
- Learn and experience the Imago feedback supervision process
The clinical training consists of three modules of 32-course hours each, although faculty offer four modules, and online training formats may vary. The modules are scheduled with several months in between to enable trainees to practice with clients and prepare recordings of practice sessions. *Course delivery hours may vary according to Instructor or Country.
- Learn the Imago dialogue skills and processes that create connection, safety, and transformation in intimate, committed relationships.
- Learn the four key theories or lenses to view couples that provide insight into attraction, conflict, and change in relational dynamics
- This training will help you as a therapist gain practical clinical skills so you know what to DO in challenging moments
- Experience Imago’s safe strength-based supervision process to increase your clinical compentency and confidence in working with couples
- Learn about your own family and romantic relationship dynamics and apply what you are learning to your experiences