- In Person
Clinical Training dates: February 7 - 11, 2024 (Includes Equus Coaching Day)
Module Two: April 4 -7, 2024
Module Three: July 11 - 14, 2024
Certification and Special Topics: September 4 - 8, 2024
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS:email@example.com
Registration InstructionsThis Certification Program consists of 72 hours (12 days) of clinical training, plus 24 hours of advanced training and consultation and one Equus Day. For further details on credentialing information and payment please contact Garet Bedrosian at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619.300.8002
Learn Imago therapy:
- Learn the basic Imago skills to facilitate conversations with couples in order to reduce conflict and increase connection and safety.
- Learn the four meta-theories that provide insight into the conflict which can arise in long term romantic relationships and committed partnerships.
- Learn and experience the Imago feedback supervision process
The clinical training consists of three modules of 32-course hours each, although faculty offer four modules, and online training formats may vary. The modules are scheduled with several months in between to enable trainees to practice with clients and prepare recordings of practice sessions. *Course delivery hours may vary according to Instructor or Country.
- Learn the Imago dialogue skills and processes that create connection, safety, and transformation in intimate, committed relationships.
- Learn the four key theories or lenses to view couples that provide insight into attraction, conflict, and change in relational dynamics
- This training will help you as a therapist gain practical clinical skills so you know what to DO in challenging moments
- Experience Imago’s safe strength-based supervision process to increase your clinical compentency and confidence in working with couples
- Learn about your own family and romantic relationship dynamics and apply what you are learning to your experiences