- In Person
January 13-15th in person
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS:email@example.com
Registration Instructions$649 if you register by the end of 2022 https://imago.thrivecart.com/clinical-supervision/
This Imago Supervision* training is open to Certified Imago Relationship Therapists (IRT) with two of the following Advanced Imago courses: The Attuned Therapist, Despair to Repair, Giving and Receiving Love, or Brilliant at the Basics or have already achieved the Advanced Imago Therapist: Level Three.
The Imago Supervisor embodies the Imago theory when giving feedback to professional colleagues, in self-supervision, and to those seeking supervision from them. Deepen your integration of the relational paradigm.
NOTE: After completing this 3-day Advanced Imago Supervision training, participants have the option to continue on to become Certified Clinical Imago Supervisors. See that course for requirements. Additional fees apply.
* In some parts of the world the title is Certified Imago Consultant and other places chose to use Certified Imago Supervisor.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES ——————————————————-
- Learn in depth case consultation through the Imago lens.
- Deepen your capacity to self supervise your own couples.
- Learn and practice four supervisory models for individual and group supervision.
- Explore how our lost parts effect our phenomenology, our clinical struggles, and can impact our ability to be objective as a supervisor.
- Become an even safer supervisor and colleague when facilitating individuals in consultation or when leading supervision groups.