Two Case Consultation Groups:
First Tuesday of the month for 6 months
Beginning February 7th, 2023 (The July 4th meeting will be changed to July 11th)
9:00 am to 11:00 am
First Friday of the month for 6 months
Beginning February 3rd, 2023 (The March 3rd meeting will be changed to March 10th)
9:00 am to 11:00 am
Join our supportive, non-judgmental community of Imago Therapists who support, share and learn together.
We review recordings, ask questions, share insights, new dialogues or processes.
$150 Per meeting. Paid regardless of attendance.
5 Participants per group
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS:email@example.com
Registration InstructionsPlease contact Garet Bedrosian, firstname.lastname@example.org or 619.300.8002 for registration information and to check availability
Imago Supervision and Consultation Group
These groups are for those who are seeking to complete their certification requirements or advance their skills through case consultation and the review of session recordings. Final recording review is not typically a part of these time limited or ongoing groups. See the instructor’s notes for details.
*Online hours may vary.
*Course delivery hours may vary according to Instructor or Country.
- Review the basic Imago skills to facilitate conversations with couples in order to reduce conflict and increase connection and safety.
- Review the four meta-theories that provide insight into the conflict which can arise in long term romantic relationships and committed partnerships.
- Understand how specific clinical situations or couples may be challenging for you and how to return to your next session more ready to help the relationship find connection.
- Learn the Imago dialogue skills and processes that create connection, safety, and transformation in intimate, committed relationships.
- Learn the four theories that provide insight into attraction, conflict and change in relational dynamics
- Supervision will help you as a therapist harness the practical clinical skills you learned in your basic and advanced trainings
- Learn about your own family, historical, and romantic relationship dynamics