Registration InstructionsRegister directly on amourimagolove web site: https://amourimagolove.ca/en/for-professionals/imago-basic-clinical-training-2
Learn the basics of Imago therapy:
The Fundamentals of Imago is one way to begin your journey to learn Imago. These first four days introduce Imago’s theory and teaches Imago’s core communication techniques. The first four days are considered “Module One” of the full clinical training program.
NOTE: The full clinical training program consists of three modules of 32-course hours each. Some faculty members offer four modules and online training formats may vary. The modules are scheduled with several months in between to enable trainees to practice with clients and prepare recordings of practice sessions.
*Online hours may vary.
*Course delivery hours may vary according to Instructor or Country.
- Learn the basic Imago skills to facilitate conversations with couples in order to reduce conflict and increase connection and safety.
- Learn the four meta-theories that provide insight into the conflict which can arise in long term romantic relationships and committed partnerships.
- Learn the Imago dialogue skills and processes that create connection, safety, and transformation in intimate, committed relationships.
- Learn the four theories that provide insight into attraction, conflict and change in relational dynamics
- This training will help you as a therapist gain practical clinical skills
- Learn about your own family and romantic relationship dynamics