CIT Certified Imago Clinical Relationship Therapist
Requirements for Imago Clinical Relationship Therapist Certification
- Proof of license to practice psychotherapy if required by the state, province, or country
- Proof of membership in a recognized professional association.
- Insurance to practice, and/or whatever your legal requirements are in your country, province or state.
- Complete Imago Basic Clinical Training Level 1.
- Attend a Getting the Love You Want Workshop for couples OR a Keeping The Love You Want Workshop for individuals.
- Complete six months of supervision following the Level 1 class hours, presenting multiple recordings of your work with couples.
- Assist at a Getting the Love You Want Workshop.
- Submit a passing video of a full clinical session working with clients in a committed romantic relationship along with your written evaluation of your work.
Note: Cost for the requirements below vary depending on the state, province, or country.
Continuing Education Credits and Tuition: Imago Continuing Education is required every two years.
Requirements for Imago Professional Facilitator or Educator Certification
- Complete Imago Professional Facilitator Training Level 1.
- Attend a Getting the Love You Want Workshop for couples or a Keeping The Love You Want Workshop for individuals.
- Complete six project development meetings and a final project which demonstrates your skills as an Imago facilitator or Imago Educator.
After this training, participants will be able to: